PPT to PDF Export not converting charts and graphics properly

Please see the attached PPT file having charts and graphics on pages (30,31,32,33) and see the converted PDF file attached as well which was converted using ASPOSE Slides 2.9.4 version.

Please let us know if we need to do anything programmticly to improve the conversion results.

We are using Solaris Environment and JDK16.

Hi,

Thank you for using Aspose Products as part of your solutions.

You query seems to be related to Aspose.Slides product. I am moving this thread to Aspose.Slides forum to get you quick assistance from the Aspose.Slides team.

Hi Azeem,

I have observed the PDF shared by you. I will really appreciate if you may please highlight the issues that you are having in PDF conversion. I have not observed any issue in chart rendering but there is issue in slide background that is causing charts to look distorted. Please share your feedback with us so that I may add the issues in our issue tracking system.

Many Thanks,

Yes issue might be with the white background but please also compare the chart conversion result of page33 as well

Hi Azeem,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue with improper master layout rendering. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33409 has been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. I have also observed the minor issue with rendered chart in slide 33 and for that a separate issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33410 has been created as enhancement in our issue tracking system.

We will investigate the issue and will share the further information with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Can someone please confirm if this problem is also with .Net Version?

Hi Azeem,

I have worked with the presentation file shared using Aspoe.Slides for .NET and have not been able to master layout rendering issues. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF as well. You may observe the generated PDF and may share if you still need any further assistance in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33410) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33409) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.