PPT to PDF is not converted properly (C# .NET)

Hi,
We have purchased version of aspose.total .net license. while converting ppt to pdf and the pdf got converted but while opening the converted pdf file and it shows red X on the page and It also show blank pages.

We used Aspose.Cells v19.2.0.0 in order to convert the ppt to pdf file.
Below is the file information’.s.

URL:

Note:
The ppt file is our customer file and please don’t show the file information’s as public.
Below is the .net code we used to convert ppt to pdf .

var slidesLicense = new Aspose.Slides.License();
slidesLicense.SetLicense(_licFilePath);
var _inputFileNameppt = @“D:\files\latestppt.pptx”;
var pres = new Presentation(_inputFileNameppt);
var opts = new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions
{
JpegQuality = 90,
SaveMetafilesAsPng = true,
TextCompression = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfTextCompression.Flate,
Compliance = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfCompliance.Pdf15
};
pres.Save(_filePath + “\” + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(_inputFileNameppt) + “.pdf”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, opts);

Can you please check and confirm why the pdf file is not converted properly and provide us the suitable solution asap.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

@sgopal84,

I have worked with the sample code and presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41209 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi Adnan.Ahmad,

Thanks for your response. Can you please confirm when the issue has been resolved? Because this is our customer issue and we need to provide them an ETA? Can you please confirm?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

@sgopal84,

I like to share that the issue has just recently been added in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation at the moment. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets scheduled for investigation and resolution on it due turn. We will share updates with you as soon as possible.

Hi mudassir.fayyaz,
Is there any update on this ticket? Our client is asking for an update on this issue. Can you please treat this as a severity 1 issue and provide us a solution asap?

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

@sgopal84,

I like to inform as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience. We will share good news with you soon regarding your issue.

Hi Adnan,

We also have purchased version of .net total license. Through that login can we get Enterprise or Priority Support? Please confirm?

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

@sgopal84,

I regret to inform that you have purchase paid support service separately. Please contact purchase forum in this regard. They will help you out.

Hi,

Can you please provide an update on this ticket?

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

@sgopal84,

The issue has just recently been created in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation at the moment. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi mudassir.fayyaz,
Thanks for your response. Can you please confirm how long it will take in order to fix the issue? Because our client is asking for an update on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

@sgopal84,

I like to inform that this issue is in progress and we will share ETA after detailed investigation. We will share good news with you soon.

Thank you Adnan.
Please keep us updated in the progress of this ticket.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

Hi,

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

@sgopal84,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue is still unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

@sgopal84,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue is in progress and we will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

This issue being escalated for a long time. Our customer is asking for ETA. Can you please provide when this issue will be resolved?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S

@sgopal84,

I have observed your comments and like to inform that this issue is in progress, the tentative ETA for this issue is 19.7.

Thank you Adnan for your response.

Is it possible for your to provide the root cause about this issue? Also please update us about the progress on this ticket.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.S