PPT to SVG with losing text

Hi There

I use Aspose Slide to convert ppt files to svg files.

1. I found there are some text missing in the result.

2. The table became mush longer which made it exceed the edge
(maybe there were too much line breaks?)

Here is my code:

String blockID = “94.pptx”;
// UUID.randomUUID().toString();
File file = new File(“custom/output/pptx/”+blockID);
file.mkdir();

Presentation pre = new Presentation(“custom/input/pptx/94.ppt”);
for(int page = 1; page<=pre.getSlides().size(); page++){
ISlide slide = pre.getSlides().get_Item(page-1);
slide.writeAsSvg(new FileOutputStream(“custom/output/pptx/”+blockID+"/"+page+".svg"));
}

Please help me to solve this problem.

If you need more details. please take a look at page 4 of the ppt file and result svg files.

Hi,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please test the same presentation with Aspose.Slides for Java 15.5.0 which will be shared online by tomorrow, over this link and then share the feedback with us. If the issues persist then let us know specifically about the issue as you have referred to page 4 and corresponding svg, likewise please report the missing text issue with reference of svg file(s) and slide number so that we ensure your issue has been taken care of properly. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Hi There

I converted it again with 15.5.0
There is an error when I open the svg file with Chrome.

The result svg file and screen snapshot are in the attachment.

If you need more details, please reply, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the feedback with us.

I have observed your comments and the issue you are facing. But, before I log your issue into our issue management system, I need to know about the claim you have made as “I found there are some text missing in the result”. Please share the details specifically, on which slide and svg file are you facing the issue of missing text so that we can investigate it on our end to help you out.

Best Regards,
Hi Sir,

Please see page 4 of the PPT file 94.ppt as there are some text shown in the field row 2 column 2 of the table. But it's gone in the SVG file 4.svg after converting the slides into SVg files.
And an error message popped out when we were trying to open SVG file 4.svg by Chrome, as you can see in the snapshot Capture.JPG in the attachment.
Could you please help solve this issue? Appreciate your kind help!
Hi Craigabyss,

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-34919 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34919) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.