PPT to Thumbnail: Text get overlapped in generated shape thumbnail

Hi Support,

I’m using aspose slides java for converting PPT into jpg images.

PPT with 3 slides have same text Slide text.JPG (56.7 KB) but different font size.

After conversion we have 3 jpg images

First slide was 10 ponts size text and result is: slide1.jpg (23.1 KB)

First slide was 11 ponts size text and result is: slide2.jpg (21.2 KB)

First slide was 18 ponts size text and result is: slide3.jpg (10.4 KB)

Problem that image texts gets overlapped when font size greater than 10 points.
Any solutions?

Code sample: code.JPG (32.6 KB)

@marius.zekas,

I have observed the snapshot shared by you and request you to please share the sample presentation along with sample code reproducing the issue. Before this, I suggest you to please first try using latest Aspose.Slides 19.11 on your end.

Hi,
We are already using the latest version 19.11 of Aspose.Slides. Here are presentation and service code example Presentation & code sample.zip (24.3 KB)

@marius.zekas,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-38003 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz after more investigations, we find that problem occurs when we use latest LTS openjdk 11.0.5 or latest openjdk 13.0.1. When we use not supported jdk 12, or from 11.0.1 to 11.0.4 it’s working properly, and there is no text overlaps. Can we have some ETA for this blocking error?

@marius.zekas,

Thank you for sharing the information with us. We will be considering the information provided while resolving the issue and will share good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38003) have been fixed in this update.

1 Like