PPTM to HTML in C#: How to Keep the Document Zoom?

Hello,

How to keep the document zoom when saving a PPTM file as HTML? Indeed in the case of this document it is necessary to keep a zoom of 123%.

You will see in the source code that we have tried several solutions to maintain the quality of the document.

element.zip (1.1 MB)

Tested in Aspose.Slide 21.11

Best regards

@ISIWARE,
Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, I have not found a capability to do it. I logged the issue with ID SLIDESNET-42931 in our tracking system. Our development team will consider implementing this feature. We will inform you of any progress.

Hello, do you have any news of this issue ? Our client has had the problem for almost a year. The issue is not just a zoom problem because the images in the HTML are of poor quality. Thank you in advance for your return

@ISIWARE,
I’ve requested plans for the issue from our development team for you. We will let you know them soon.

Could you please describe this issue in more detail? It would be great if you could also share files and a code example.

Hello

Here is a comparison between the “Document.pptm” file and “outputDocument_DPI330.html”:

• 1st page in the yellow board the word “Réclamation” and the phrase “Mauvais emballage”
  • 2nd page the phrases “Suite visites en boutique” and “Sur visites en boutique” are clearer
  • 3rd page in the second table the dotted are different and in the third table the second email address is underlined in bold

Aspose.Slide.22.10.0

Kind regards
20221107.zip (1.4 MB)

@ISIWARE,
Thank you for the details. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@ISIWARE,
I’ve reproduced the problem with bold-underlined email addresses and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43569 to our issue-tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when a new release of Aspose.Slides with a fix is published.

It would be great if you could share the following additional information:

• OS version on which the conversion was performed
  • .NET target platform in your app

We will then also test the fix in an environment similar to yours.

The remaining issues are scale-specific. If they are very important to be resolved, please share comparison screenshots with the original view and conversion results.

The application is based on Microsoft Framework .NET 4.7.2

I made the conversion with Windows 10 Enterprise.

In the attached file you will see the comparisons of the dotted lines.

Cordially

Complément de réponse.docx (76.9 KB)

@ISIWARE,

Thank you for the additional information. I’ve forwarded it to our developers.

Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the same result. We need more details on how to do this.

Our developers have considered your requirements. You can use the Presentation.SlideSize property to achieve your goal. The following code example shows you how to do this:

using (var pres = new Presentation("OriginalDocument.pptm"))
{
    const float scale = 1.23f;
    float newWidth = pres.SlideSize.Size.Width * scale;
    float newHeight = pres.SlideSize.Size.Height * scale;
    pres.SlideSize.SetSize(newWidth, newHeight, SlideSizeScaleType.Maximize);

pres.Save("OriginalDocument_out.html", SaveFormat.Html);
}

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43569) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.1 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.