PPTX to PDF: SVG not properly shown (C# .NET)

Hi,

I’m using .net core to generate pdf and pptx. Its working fine on Windows but not working correctly on Ubuntu. I’m using latest aspose total version and .net core 3. The image is not showing up correctly please see attachmentSVG.pdf (29.9 KB)
SVG.pdf (29.9 KB)

the image is svg and it won’t let me attach it ubuntutest.zip (33.6 KB)
ubuntutest.zip (33.6 KB)
Code attached

@ashiramin,

I have worked with the issue shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41785 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thank you for looking at this. Also do you know how to tell aspose slides to use fonts in Linux. In Windows we can install the fonts and it gets picked up by aspose but I’m not able to do the same in Linux. I put them in /usr/share/fonts and some other folders too and nothing worked.

@ashiramin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

There is another bug that I’d like to show you. Do you want me to open a new post for it?

@ashiramin,

Yes, it would be better it you may please create separate thread for new issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41785) have been fixed in this update.