PPTX content is upside down

PPTX content is getting inverted while converting into PDF

i am using Aspose.slide.dll version: 7.3.0

CODE:

using (FileStream fs = new FileStream(_inFile.FullName, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read))
{
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(fs);
pres.Save(fiOUT.FullName, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);
pres = null;
}
}
i have attached the PPTX here. please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Hi Parthiban,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the sample presentation shared by you and have exported to PDF using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.0. I have not been able to get the inverted text. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF. Can you please share your PDF generated using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.0. Please also share the sample visual studio application if there is still an issue.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
i have tried today and same problem persists still now.
Please find attached the PDF as requested.
I am using VS2010 Ultimate edition, and used .NET 3.5 to conversion.
also please send me the code which you are using for PDF conversion.

Hi Parthiban,

I have now worked using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.0 3.5._ClientProfile assembly and have not been able to observe the issue using following sample code.

FileStream fs = new FileStream(path + “PPTX1.pptx”, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read);

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(fs);
pres.Save(path + “PPTX2.pdf”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);
pres = null;

For your convenience, I have attached the generated PDF. Please share the sample application with us if there is still an issue.

Many Thanks,

I still have this problem.

I have attached the sample application for your reference.

I have used .NET3.5 version not client profile.

Hi Parthiban,

I have worked with the sample project shared and have observed that you are using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.2.0, where by I have requested you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.0. I have shared the modified sample application that is using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.0 and it does not possess any issue. For your kind reference, I have shared the sample image highlighting the issue.

Many Thanks,

Thanks . it is working fine now.