Pptx file can't be opened: Object reference not set

The attached file can’t be opened.

The exception is:
{Aspose.Slides.PptxReadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at .(IAxis , , ​ )
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at ​ .(Presentation , Stream )
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.(Stream )

Hi Vassil,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36941 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36941) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

I agree the exception is fixed and this is nice!

But, now the render is not correct. The slide contains charts that are just missing.
Do you need screenshots showing this?

Best Regards,
Vassil

Hi Vassil,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that the the issue reported by you earlier has been fixed in this release. The incorrect rendering is a separate issue which we need to look into. I request you to please create a separate thread for this issue, while sharing the source and generated files along with the sample code to reproduce it, so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,