PPTX giving "General Error" for custom font installation while opening file in MS PP

I am embedded font using following coding. My font successfully embedded but when i try to open my .pptx file at that time it’s showing error i.e"Custom font can’t be install" can any one tell me why i am getting this error. For error msg see the img which is attach.

Path path = Paths.get(dir + “/Xanadu.ttf”);
byte[] fileContent = Files.readAllBytes(path);
FontsLoader.loadExternalFont(fileContent);
presentation = new Presentation();
IFontsManager manager = presentation.getFontsManager();
manager.addEmbeddedFont(fileContent, 0);
Capture12.PNG (7.5 KB)

Is there any one plz replay ASAP

Hello Aspose Team.
I’have also faced this issue.
Could you give any suggestion on it.
Thanks!

@Shree995, @AbhiG,

I have observed your comments and suggest you to please first try using latest Aspose.Slides for Java 18.8 on your end. If there is still an issue then please provide the source presentation (if any), source font used, generated presentation and Java/Operating system details on your end.

Hi [mudassir.fayyaz]
I have used latest library “aspose-slides-18.8-jdk16”. Font is embedded with .pptx file. I am able to see the font family in the font name tab (in list of font) but it’s not showing the effect of that font. I think it’s not installed in my system therefore it won’t be able to show the output Plz refer this image imag

@Shree995,
As requested earlier, can you please share the following information with us.

@mudassir.fayyaz

I have a written a code in java to embed fonts with .pptx fil.
Here is mine step -->
1.First of all i get path of “ttf” file from my local directory.
Path path = Paths.get(dir+“customFont.ttf”);

2.Then i convert it into byteArray.
byte[] fileContent = Files.readAllBytes(path);

3.Then i load this byteArray object.
FontsLoader.loadExternalFont(fileContent);

1. Finally i embed this byteArray object i.e. Fonts byteArray Data with new presentation.
    presentation = new Presentation();
    IFontsManager manager = presentation.getFontsManager();
    System.out.println(manager.getEmbeddedFonts().length+"\n");
    manager.addEmbeddedFont(fileContent, 1);

@Shree995,

I have observed the pieces of sample code shared by you. There seems to be an issue in your code in following line.

I suggest you to please visit this documentation link for embedding fonts. If you still find issue then please share the previously requested details along with font causing issue so that I may proceed further to help you.

@mudassir.fayyaz

When am searching for root cause i found the one issue. My app.xml file not containing the font used varient so can you plz can u tell me how can i add the font used variant in app.xml

refere this two document to get more idea. In this one file generated using MS PP tool font embedding option and one with ASPOS.
PP.png (19.1 KB)
ASPOS.png (19.3 KB)

@Shree995,

Thank you for highlighting the possible issue. However, we will be able to investigate the issue further on our end and log that in our issue tracking system once requested information will be shared. We will be able to observe the issue in detail on our end on provision of requested information.