PPTX Is Not Properly Converted to PDF Using Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.7 for converting MS Office documents to PDF. We found an issue with processing of PPTX files with charts. Please see in attached ZIP initial PPTX file and compare the third pages in output PDF files generated by Aspose.Slides and by MS PowerPoint. In PDF file generated by MS PowerPoint, chart looks like in initial PPTX file. In PDF file generated by Aspose.Slides:

• chart contains more segments;
  • digits after words “Category” are shifted down;
  • the chart is drawn by separate lines instead of solid fill;
  • font colour is changed.

In attached ZIP:

Effects.pptx - initial PPTX file;
Effects.pdf - PDF file, generated by MS PowerPoint;
Effects.pptx.pdf - PDF file, genereated by Aspose.Words.

Thanks,
Roman

Effects.zip (2.1 MB)

@cap.aspose,

I have observed the information shared by you and have been able to observe the issues specified using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.8 on my end. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39359 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issues. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version of the Slides (18.12), and checked the issues described above. The chart on the third page looks better, but if we increase scale, separate lines is still observed. Also I noticed that in the PDF file produced by Cells the texture of the slides is some different, than in the PDF file produced by MS PowerPoint.

Is there any updates on described issues?

In the attached ZIP:
Effects.pptx - initial PPTX;
Effects.pptx.19.1.pdf - PDF file generated by Aspose.Cells;
Effects.pdf - PDF file, generate by MS PowerPoint.

Thanks,
Roman

Effects.zip (3.4 MB)

@cap.aspose,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved owing to missing support in Aspose.Slides. The issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in Aspose.Slides for .NET. We will share good news with you regarding ETA for this issue soon.

Hi, what is the update on this topic please?

@cap.aspose,
I requested some estimated time to fix the issue from our development team. I will let you know as soon as I know.

@cap.aspose,
A tentative estimated time to release a fix for the issue has been planned for Aspose.Slides 21.6.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39359) have been fixed in this update.