Pptx namespace dropped in latest Slides component

After upgrading, I’m getting an error now that says the namespace Pptx no longer exists? Any advice?

So It appears the standard presentation object now supports opening both ppt and pptx. Figured this out by trial and error as I could not find the documentation of this change. Next time please manage the license upgrade process better so that upgrading a license doesn’t force your customers to scramble to rewrite code. Thanks.

Hi Jason,

Yes, you are right. You are now using a merged version which provides same classes for PPT and PPTX. In each API documentation, we have a section Migration from Earlier Versions which lists the public API changes need to be taken care of when upgrading to a newer version.

Regarding your license query, I have forwarded your comments to our management and we will update you on that soon. You can follow your second thread https://forum.aspose.com/t/16678 for further updates on that.

Best Regards,

Thanks. The license issue is no longer a problem because I upgraded to the latest slides dll.

Regards,