PPTX not properly converted to image using Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi,

We are converting next file: Konvertera ppt.zip (866.3 KB) to PDF using Aspose.Slides 17.8.
After conversion in result file(Output ppt.pdf (27.4 KB)) the logo in the lower right corner is not converted properly. The issue persists for both pdf and pdfa conversions.
When investigating the issue we found out that the logo is in wmf-format which is a vector based image-format. So probably the issue is caused by the file type used for inserting the image.

Best regards
Yurii

@uaprogrammer,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.8 and unable to observe the issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Can you please highlight issue by sharing screenshot of the issue. Also please share your environment details and generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out.Konvertera ppt.pdf (47.5 KB)

We use the following code to convert .pptx files:

var license = new Aspose.Slides.License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);

var inputDocument = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(inputFilePath);
var pdfSaveOptions = new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions();

inputDocument.Save(outputFilePath, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfSaveOptions);

ScreenshotOfTheIssue.jpg (38.9 KB)

@uaprogrammer,

I have observe the sample code shared by you and it is very simple. I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my end as well. Can you please share the Operating System details along with .NET information on your end.

Konvertera ppt.pdf (29.6 KB)

Hi,
We still have the same issue with this file and we have some additional information regarding reproducing this issue.

We put conversion logic to small library and this issue is not reproduced if we use it from console application but it is reproduced if we use the same conversion library in WCF service.

Can you try to reproduce it using WCF service?

Thank you

PS. We have Windows 10 with IIS 10. Service run under Default Web Site under DefaultAppPool (v.4.0, Integrated, LocalService).

@uaprogrammer,

I have observed your comments and suggest you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.5 on your end. If you still encounter issue then please share a working sample project reproducing the issue on your end along with information related to Operating system and other details. As shared earlier, we have not been able to reproduce the issue on our end. Please share the requested information so that we may help you further.

Hi,

As test solution has license file i’ve created new private topic for it - https://forum.aspose.com/t/incorrect-conversion-of-image-when-converting-pptx-private/178874

So please continue discussion there

@uaprogrammer,

I have observed your comments. I replied accordingly in thread you shared please check that for your kind reference.