PPTX not properly converted to PDF using Aspose.Slides for Java

Hi Team,

I am trying to convert pdf from pptx.
I am getting very good result but found one document where everything was distorted.
Please find attached document.
Bug.zip (117.7 KB)

This is the code samplet I am using…

Presentation pptx= new Presentation(document);
pptx.save(pdffile,SaveFormat.pdf);

@kotharishrey,

I have worked with the presentation file shared b you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37425 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Sorry I forgot to mention I am using .net 4 not Java

@kotharishrey,

The sample code that you shared in your first post used save() method that is used in Java. In case of .NET Save() method is used. I have added an issue with ID SLIDESNET-40723 in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue.

Hi Team I am able to see the Ticket status is resolved can you share the solution becasue still in latest version I am able to see same defect

@kotharishrey,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that issue is tentatively will be resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides 19.1. We will share the information with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

can you share Aspose.Slides 19.1 net 4.7 dll with me

@kotharishrey,

I have observed your comments and i like to inform that Aspose.Slides 19.1 is not released yet. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40723) have been fixed in this update.