We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PPTX - output file's chart/background pictures are mixed up

How to reproduce problems:
1)load file into library
2)save it as html

problem1.pptx
1)charts are wrong on 1,2 slides;
2)on 1 slide word layout is incorrect: no space present and words are joined

problem2.pptx
1)background picture is wrong on 1 slide.

Following code snippet was used with latest(7.5) version of Aspose.Slides:
License license = new License();
license.setLicense(“Aspose.Total.Java.lic”);
PresentationEx presentation = new PresentationEx(PATH_TO_FILES + fileName);
presentation.save(PATH_TO_FILES + “problem2.html”, SaveFormat.Html);

Original files, generated html and screenshot are attached.

Hi Andy,

I have worked with the presentation files shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.6.0 and have not been able to reproduce all the issues except the wrong chart rendering issue. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated html files.

I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34486 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue of wrong chart rendering, This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,
  1. I faced it with the Aspose.Slides for Java 7.5.0.
    2) I can see one of the problem on the html that you have provided BTW. See screenshots.
    Words layout is incorrect. In the original file - they are separated. In result html - they are not.

Hi Andy,

I am sorry for misinterpreting to Aspose.Slides for .NET. I have tested with Aspose.Slides for Java 7.5.1. I have observed the issue of wrong charts and created a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-34003 for this in our issue tracking. I have also observed the wrong background image rendering on slide 2 of Problem2.pptx and have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34004 for further investigation and resolution. As, I have not reproduced the later issue with Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.6.0, so this issue is likely to be resolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 7.6.0 which is expected to be release by early next month.

I have not been able to observe wrong words layout with Aspose.Slides for Java 7.5.1. Please try using the specified version on your end.

Many Thanks,

Ok. Thank you. Will try latest version.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34486) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.