PPTX READ EXCEPTION V17.1 (customer issue) URGENT!

In a recent customer trial of our product that uses Aspose Slides 17.1 we encountered a read error trying to read the attached files. This is a log excerpt showing this issue.

2017-09-27 20:37:50.0033186 A LFA 00012 ControllerManager.GetTaskStategdp by industry Jan 2016.zip (1.3 MB)

2017-09-27 20:37:51.0255254 A LFA 00012 ControllerManager.GetTaskState
2017-09-27 20:37:51.3581143 E A001 00015 ProcessFile: (Aspose.Slides.PptxReadException)

@linktek-support,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39364 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Good Afternoon,

We have tested this issue with the latest version of Aspose.slides 17.8 which still cannot load the file. This is an urgent issue and we are a paid customer , what is your response time in this case?

@LinkTekSupport,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system. I have also increased issue priority from medium to high. I request for your patience until this issue gets resolved. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Are there any updates on this customer issue?

@LinkTekSupport,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue has just recently been created and is pending for investigation in issues queue. Our product team shall schedule and investigate the issue on its due turn and we will share feedback with you as soon as our product team will share further updates.

@LinkTekSupport,

I have discussed the issue status with our product team and pleased to inform that the concerned issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.11, which will be available by the end of this month. We request for your patience till the time the product will be released and gets available for download.