PPTX save as PNG or HTML issues

When saving pptx to html or png some objects do not convert properly. The code to generate the html is:

Presentation presentation = new Presentation("AsposeIssues.pptx")
presentation.save("html-export.html", SaveFormat.Html)

The code to generate the png is:

Presentation presentation = new Presentation("AsposeIssues.pptx")
presentation.slides.eachWithIndex { ISlide slide, int index ->
     BufferedImage bufferedImage = slide.getThumbnail(100/72, 100/72)
     ImageIO.write(bufferedImage, "png", new File("png-export${index}.png"))
}

The input and output are attached. All 3 objects in the PPTX are not rendering properly as svg or png. The negative chart does not show up at all. The block with text is wrapped. The footer has the boxes overlapping the text.

pptx-to-png-html.zip (51.6 KB)

@warnerr,

I have worked with source file shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issues specified. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-37144 for html issue and a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-37145 for png issue has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issues. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be fixed.

Any update on these issues?

@warnerr,

I have observed your comments and regret to inform that issues are still unresolved. We will share details regarding ETA and updates with you soon. I request for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37144,SLIDESJAVA-37145) have been fixed in this update.