PPTX to HTML - Support for animamations in exported HTML (Java)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37652) have been fixed in this update.

Hi,
The issue (SLIDESJAVA-37652) fixed is not working for me during conversion.

@shruthy,

Can you please observe the shared HTML file as this issue is not arising on our end. Can you please share the source and generated file still reproducing issue on your end.

37652_slides_19.10.zip (5.1 KB)

Hi,
Kindly find the source file(PPT) and generated HTML file for your reference.

Thanks,
Shruthy. Bsample.zip (47.1 KB)

@shruthy,

Can you please confirm if required fonts are available on your machine. Also please share complete environment details with us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37647) have been fixed in this update.

Hi,
When will we get the slide animation and transition feature? (ISSUE NO: SLIDESJAVA-35760)

Thanks,
Shruthy. B

@shruthy,

The requested issue is related to providing support of animations inside exported HTML. This is one complex implementation but is on our roadmap. We will share the good news with you as soon as we will be able to include the feature in API.

Hi,

Believed of slide animation feature, we purchased the license. Coming JUNE, your support assistance is getting over. Can we have the updated jar file even after support assistance expire? And for your attention, slide animation feature is a critical feature for us.

Thanks,
Shruthy. B

@shruthy,

I can understand your concerns regarding subscription running out and new feature not available in API. For this I request you to please contact our sales team. However, at the moment the tentative ETA for the support is Aspose.Slides for .NET/Java 20.5.

Hi,
Greetings.
I need to know whether the issue SLIDESJAVA-35760 is sorted out and ready for production.

Thanks,
Shruthy. B

@shruthy

I regret to share that SLIDESJAVA-35760 is concerning to support of animations in exported HTML. At present the feature is still unavailable in API. We request for your patience and will share updates with you as soon as the support will be available.