PPTX to PDF Conversion Issue (Chart legends)

Hello, I have a display issue with a PDF that comes from a PPTX file. The PPTX is generated with Aspose.Slides and then we do a presentation.save to convert it to the PDF version.

The problem is that a Chart’s legend text does not wrap/adjust as necessary similar to the PPTX version of the file. This doesn’t happen in every case, but with a sufficiently large legend text it is pretty consistent.
In 15.6 the text will simply print over and out of the legend’s box.
In 15.7-15.8.1 the text will cut off as it prints out of the legend’s box.

The code for the legend formatting (when creating the PPTX) is currently quite simple:
Chart.Legend.TextFormat.PortionFormat.FontHeight = FontSize;
Chart.Legend.Position = LegendPositionType.Bottom;
Chart.Legend.Format.Line.Style = LineStyle.Single;
Chart.Legend.Format.Line.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.Solid;
Chart.Legend.Format.Line.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = Color.Gray;
Chart.Legend.TextFormat.PortionFormat.LatinFont = new FontData(SetupLabelFontFamily());
Chart.Legend.TextFormat.PortionFormat.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.Solid;

Our obvious short term fix is to use 15.6 and disable the box surrounding the legend. Are we missing something simple that would allow the PDF legend to wrap, even though the PPTX that it is based off of works correctly?

Thanks.

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the source file and generated PDF file so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Here is an example of a PPTX and the PDF that comes from it.

Thanks!

Hi Eddie,

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36958 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36958) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.