PPTX to PDF (slides as images)

Hi there,
We see something in the form of thumbnails and SVG images but do we have something in SaveOptions or PdfOptions, that could generate the PDF where each slide is image (text is not selectable).

Thanks.

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirement shared by you and like to share that you can export to PDF using Aspose.Slides for Java. We have Pdfoptions class that offer setting different properties concerning to PDF export. Please visit the code examples in this documentation article for your kind reference. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,
I tried following sequence of code and afraid that the PDF generated
via this code contains the text as is.

I need entire slide should be perceived as an image.

//Instantiate a Presentation object that represents a presentation file
Presentation pres = new Presentation("New.pptx"); //Instantiate the PdfOptions class PdfOptions opts = new PdfOptions(); //Set Jpeg Quality opts.setJpegQuality ((byte) 90); //Define behavior for metafiles opts.setSaveMetafilesAsPng ( true); //Set Text Compression level opts.setTextCompression ( PdfTextCompression.Flate); //Define the PDF standard opts.setCompliance(PdfCompliance.Pdf15); //Save the presentation to PDF with specified options pres.save("demo.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf,opts);

Please find the attached PPT and PDF for your investigations.

Thanks for looking into this.

Hi Praneeth,

I have observed the requirements from the shared images and like to share that when exporting to PDF using Aspose.Slides the text is rendered as text but not image. This is not an issue and in fact implementation has been done in this manner. There is alternative approach that you can adopt in this regard to generate the PDF with text that is not selectable. In step 1, you generate the slide thumbnails in order that will have text as part of slide image. In step 2, you create an empty presentation and add the generated thumbnails in order by adding empty slides. Then in step 3, you can generate the PDF. The PDF that will be generated will have text as non selectable. I hope the shared information will be helpful. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,