PPTX to PDF: Support for Bookmarks?

Hi there,

I’d like to know if Aspose has any support for generating PDF Bookmarks when saving a PPTX as PDF (like in Word - “generate bookmarks from headlines”).
I know PowerPoint itself does not support this in its “save as pdf”-functionality, but there are a few tools that support it and I wonder if Aspose.Slides is one of them.

Thanks,
Christiane

Hi Christiane,

I have tried to observe the requirements shared by you and unfortunately have not been able to completely understand them. Can you please share the sample presentation and generated PDF using some tool with bookmark and I discuss the requirements with our development team. I will really apprecaite your cooperation in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

in aspose.cells there’s some functionality to add PdfBookmarkEntries to the save options. I was wondering if there exists similar functionality in aspose.slides to create Bookmarks in PDFs when saving pptx files as pdf.

With regards,
Christiane

Hi Christiane,

I like to share that at present options for exporting boookmarks in exported PDF using Aspose.Slides is not avialble. That is why I requested you to kindly share the sample presentation with bookmark data along with generated PDF with bookmark. I may use that as reference and add that in our issue tracking system for further investigation.

Many Thanks,