PPTX to PDF: Text is overlapping (Java)

Slides handle PPTX file image exception,Use the slides interface to process PPTX files as PDF, the images are compressed, see the attached file for details.printcontent.zip (72.2 KB)

public static void Slides() {
getLicense(“C:\PrintHub\license\Aspose.Total.Product.Family(3).lic”);
String dataDir =“C:\PrintHub\docs\2019\7\9\”;
Presentation prest = new Presentation(dataDir+“111.pptx”);
// Convert PPTX to PDF, XPS and TIFF
prest.save(dataDir + “Slides.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);
prest.save(dataDir + “Slides.xps”, SaveFormat.Xps);
prest.save(dataDir + “Slides.tiff”, SaveFormat.Tiff);
System.out.println(“Process Finished!”);

}

@wanyangye,

I have observed the issue shared by you and suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for Java 19.12 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the operating system and Java details on your end too.

Version 19.12 is normal. Thank you

image.png (429 Bytes)
Are they different and how should we choose the jar package

@wanyangye,

I have observed the image shared. You are referring to Aspose.PDF Jar. I requested you to please try using Aspose.Sludes for Java 19.12 jar file.

I would like to inquire about paid support. After purchasing it, if I encounter a product bug in using aspose product, can I enjoy the service that has priority over free support, and is there a limit to the number of services.

@wanyangye,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that when you get product subscription you are entitled for product versions released with in one year of your subscription period. The Paid Support is separately availed and I suggest you to please visit this information link for your further kind reference.

After I purchase paid support, can I encounter any bugs and enjoy priority processing, and is there a limit on the number of priority supports?

@wanyangye,

I suggest you to please consult our sales team in Aspose.Purchase forum in this regard. For any technical inquiry related to API, please feel free to contact with us.