PPTX to PPSX fails

Hi,
I am trying to save pptx to ppsx but it does not seem to work. The documentation seems to says it works.

PresentationEx presentationEx=new PresentationEx(“c:\temp\transform1.pptx”);
presentationEx.save(“c:\temp\transform1.ppsx”,com.aspose.slides.export.SaveFormat.PPSX);

“Throws com.aspose.slides.pptx.PptxException: This export format is not implemented for PPTX yet”

I also tried as suggested in one of the forums in 2007

PresentationEx presentationEx=new PresentationEx(“c:\temp\transform1.pptx”);

presentationEx.write(“c:\temp\transform1.ppsx”);

Seems to work but the generated transform1.ppsx file cannot be opened. If transform1.ppsx is renamed to transform1.pptx it opens, suggesting it is simply a PPTX with PPSX file extension.

Please let us know when this feature will be available .
Thanks & Regards,
Vimal

Pptx format specification

Hi Vimal,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33397 has been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the problem. I like to share that this issue has not been observed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.4.0, so it will be automatically resolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 3.0.0, which is due for release in September 2012. Actually, Aspose.Slides for Java 3.0.0 is based on Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.4.0 by auto porting its features.

We will share the further information with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,