PPTX to SVG: Bottom Borders of Merged Table Cells Are Missed

Hi Team,

I’m raising this incident as there seems to be a Error on your side, regarding the method WriteAsSvg(Stream stream);

I’m adding a zip file in which I present ppt file which is rendered correctly in both cases(case with error and without), Json file so you can compare, and the Svg file in which you can see the error occurring on our side.

The issue I’m raising is about that the Svg file is missing bottom borders for our merged cells when having a neighbor value (can be seen in zip I’m attaching).

Apose.7z (1.3 MB)

The programming language we are using is .Net Core version 5.0
The Aspose.Slide version is Version=21.11.0.0

Best Regards
Nickolas Redos

@Nickolas.Redos,
Thank you for the issue description.

I have reproduced the problem with cell borders and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-42945 in our issue tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

@Andrey_Potapov

Thank you for replying, this issue has heavily impacted our system, could you kindly inform us regarding the deadline for this fix?

Best Regards,
Nickolas Redos

@Nickolas.Redos,
The issue investigation has been scheduled for this week. After investigation, we will be able to inform you the version of Aspose.Slides that will include a fix. Thank you for your patience.

Hello @Andrey_Potapov, any news on the delivery date for this fix?

@maciej.baryski,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for the inquiry.

This issue has already been resolved. The fix will be included in Aspose.Slides 22.1.

1 Like

Thank you @Andrey_Potapov, this is much appreciated - when can we expect v22.1 to be released?

@maciej.baryski,
Aspose.Slides 22.1 will be released in the second half of January.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42945) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.1 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.