PPTX to SVG - Missing image on Linux environment (Java)

Hi Aspose team

We have a PowerPoint file and converted it to svg file format with Aspose slides 17.7.0.
We met a problem that the result svg file should contain a image from the origin PowerPoint file, basically worked on windows server but not on Linux

@NikhilT,

Thanks for contacting us. I like to inform that support is always provided based on latest version and you are using legacy version. Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 19.9 on your end and if there is still an issue than please share source file along with sample code and generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out. Also please share complete environment details with us.

@Adnan.Ahmad I have also upgrade package 19.9 but still getting same issue

@NikhilT,

Can you please share source file along with sample project so that i may further investigate to help you out.

Following are sample code we are used for convert PPT slide to svg image

private static FileFactory GetSlideSvg(ISlide slide)
{
var tmp = TemporaryFileFactory.Create();

slide.WriteAsSvg
        (
            tmp.RawStream,
            new SVGOptions()
            {
                JpegQuality = 100,
                MetafileRasterizationDpi = 300,
                VectorizeText = false, 
                PicturesCompression = PicturesCompression.DocumentResolution,
            }
        );

return tmp;
    }

TestFiles.zip (2.5 MB)

@NikhilT,

Thank you for sharing the information. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41449 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

I have attached POC project for above issue.
Which is running in Docker linux container.

Can you please give me update?

AsposeDemo.zip (5.2 MB)

@NikhilT,

I like to inform that we are working on this issue and will get back to you with feedback soon.

Can you please give me update?

@NikhilT,

Can you please try using latest Aspose.Slides for Java 19.10 on your end and share with us if there is any issue incurring on your end.

We are working on .Net platform

@NikhilT,

Can you please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 19.10 on your end and share with us if there is any issue incurring on your end.

I have tried with latest .Net 19.10.0 but still not working

@NikhilT,

I have worked with source file and sample code and unable to observe the issue. I have also shared my generated result for your kind reference. Can you please check attachment. Also please try to use Aspose.Slides 19.11 and if there is still an issue than please share complete environment details with us.SvgImage110.zip (21.9 KB)