PPTX - video will not preserved

Hi
When loading a presentation in PPTX format and saving it in PPSX format the video in not preserved.

Please advise

Thanks

Hi Oren,

Thank you for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the presentation file shared by you. I am unable to see any video while opening it in PowerPoint. Can you make sure that you have shared the right presentation. Please share the input presentation and the generated output along with the sample code you are using on your end. So that I may investigate to help you further.

Best Regards,

Hi
I shared the right presentation. Please double click the picture and the video will start. You should also enable content and editing.
I have attached the presentation before and after.

Thanks

Hi Oren,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified while saving the pptx file containing a video. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36353 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36353) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi
I have downloaded the new DLLs and cannot see the fix. The video is still not preserved.
Can you please check with my presentation. It is attached again.

Thanks.

Hi Oren,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are investigating the issue reported by you, SLIDESNET-36353 ,once again. We will share our findings with you, if necessary. Or we will share the notification with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Oren,

I would like to share with you that we have worked over your requirements and found out that embedded video as well as linked video is preserved during pptx to ppsx conversion. I have attached the source file, generated file and the code which retrieves the embedded link.

Presentation pres = new Presentation(@"D:\videoSLIDESNET - 36353.pptx");
pres.Save(@"D:\videoSLIDESNET-36353.ppsx", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Ppsx);

pres = new Presentation(@"D:\videoSLIDESNET-36353.ppsx");
ISlide slide = pres.Slides[0];
IVideoFrame vf = (IVideoFrame)slide.Shapes[2];
String path = vf.LinkPathLong;
Console.WriteLine(path);

If the issue persists on your end then please share with us the ppsx file generated using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.9.0 so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,