We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PR_IN_REPLY_TO_ID mapi property getter is not implemented

Hello,

We are trying to extract the PR_IN_REPLY_TO_ID (PR_IN_REPLY_TO_ID_W / PR_IN_REPLY_TO_ID_A) MAPI property from an msg message and it looks like it is not available… also not mentioned in the documentation.

Is it possible to add this property to the next version of the Java email release(if this prob is only in Java)

Thank you,
Kesha Veniaminov

Hi Kesha,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

I have analyzed your requirements and could not find any reference documentation in this regard that can be of help. Could you please further share a sample message with us that contains this property so that we can look into it and forward it to our development team for further consideration? We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Hello Kashif,

I don’t think the sample will be helpful because the problem is that this MAPI property is even missing from the definitions in Aspose, so it doesn’t know what it is. Would it be possible to add it.

Thank you,
Kesha Veniaminov

Hi Kesha,

I have logged this requirement as an enhancement in the API with issue id: NETWORKNET-34471 for further consideration by our development team. We’ll notify you here once there is some update available in this regard.

In addition, you can get this property by the identifier:
  • 0x1042001F for Unicode message
  • 0x1042001E for ASCII message

For further information, please see the MSDN link.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34471) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.