Pre-Sales? Load existing .pdf as template and modify?

Hi,

I’m in the process of evaluating your pdf product. I have a requirement to produce a number of complex documents and programitically reproducing all the content is a large challenge (in some cases, hundreds of tables, many embedded graphics etc)

What would be ideal is to take a “template” (such a an document produced by Acrobat from Word/Excel etc), load this, then modify at run time the appropriate information - much like overtyping on the old style 3 part carbon copies when used with impact printers.

I’ve looked through the method listing, and don’t seem to be able to locate anything that would support modifying existing documents.

Can you confirm that this is/is not the case? In all other aspects, it seems the product is very flexible.

Regards

Dear devlinse,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

The feature you want is not supported in Aspose.Pdf. We are now working on to new products named Aspose.Pdf.Kit and Aspose.Pdf.Form which will support the functions you need. These two new products hopes to be available at the end of this Year.

Dear devlinse,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

The feature you want is not supported in Aspose.Pdf. We are now working on to new products named Aspose.Pdf.Kit and Aspose.Pdf.Form which will support the functions you need. These two new products hopes to be available at the end of this year.