Presales tech questions

We are evaluating Aspose Word for Reporting Services V2.2.0

When we create a report with more than 10 pages, the export is wrong, after the 10th page, no information comes up… For reports under 10 pages, it does export correctly with all information. Is this a limitation of the eval?
Page Breaks: We get additional page breaks to the existing ones (with the PDF export ).
We have tried to install the add-on on sdmadmaweb03 and sdmadtcweb17 (production/test Servers?) manually as per the documentation and it didn’t work. We tried the forums for information on this issue and we didn’t find any information. Is this a limitation of the eval?

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Merit.

Hi,
Thank you for your request.

1. Yes, the evaluation version limits the output document to several pages.
  2. Please attach your RDL report to let me compare the resulting Word document with the PDF export, then I’ll be able to tell you why there are extra page breaks and if it is fixable.
  3. The evaluation version should install correctly both automatically (using the MSI installer) or manually. Why the installation fails, did you get an error or the new formats simply did not appear on the Report Server dropdown?

I’m looking forward to your response and hoping to help you resolve the issues shortly.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Yes this is limitation of evaluation version. Evaluation version of Aspose.Words (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it injects an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test Aspose.Words without evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-Day Temporary License. See the following link.
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license
Best regards.