Presentation slow

Hello,

The time for creation Object Presentation is very slow, thus slows the program. I have analyzed and sent information to you.

Thanks.

Hi Yuri,

I have observed your comments but I am unable to find any information shared by you. Please share where did you sent the information so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,
Hello,

My machine has rar 6GB, I5 processor 4200, Windows 8.1, Jdk and Jre 8;
I am currently using the latest version of you, but I've used other versions.
I'm just doing it, JAVA SE "Presentation pres = new Presentation (fileInp)", this process takes around 10 seconds.
I did the same test with a time of 17418 Milliseconds, needed something more efficient, I get only the amount of slides from a .ppt or .pps .
I'm trying to count the number of slides in a .pps file.

Thank you

Hi Yuri,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the file using which you are performing test and noticing slow performance. I will be able to proceed further once the requested information is shared by you.

Best Regards,

Hello,

You can create a project in Java SE and insert this code (Presentation pres = new Presentation (fileInp)), the test is the same as I did here.

Thanks

Hi Yuri,

I have observed your comments and like to share that in order to investigate the issue properly on our end in terms of Aspose.Slides for Java performance, we need the source presentation used on your end, results achieved in terms of time, machine specification, Operating system specification and information about application type along with code. We will then try to replicate performance issue on our end to help you further. In general terms, I also like to add further that we are continually working over improvement of API performance and it will get better with every new release. I hope this will be understandable. Please share the requested information so that we may proceed further with our investigation.

Many Thanks,