Preserve Content Control containing Section Break (Next Page) during Open/Save a DOCX Document - C# .NET API

I have a document that contains a content control. Name of the content control is “CondIncl-4c8128a7…”. If you open the “Template_New.docx” file and click anywhere on the first page, that content control will be highlighted.

Somehow, when I save the same document as docx using Aspose, it removes that content control but If I save it without using Aspose, it keeps the content control. I have developed a sample application to show that.

I am attaching a zip file. It contains the template (Template_New.zip) and an application (ToAspose.zip).

I am using the latest Aspose.Word ( 19.12.0)

ToAspose_Package.zip (5.2 MB)

@imran.khan1,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19723. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any update on this?

@imran.khan1,

We have completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified; but I am afraid, because of complexity, the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date. There are no estimates available at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19723) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.7 update.