Preserve Layout of Vertically Merged Cells in Tables & Rows with At Least Height & Convert Word to PDF

Dear Aspose Support,

I tried to convert a word to pdf using Aspose.Words for java in version com.aspose:aspose-words:19.1-jdk16. As you can see from my attachment, one line of characters seem to be cut into halves at the bottom of the first page. How can I avoid this issue?
attachment.zip (365.8 KB)

Thank you.

@gang_wang,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19728. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Aspose support,

Thanks for you reply.

Could we know how long it will take to fix the issue?
And will you provide a function to calculate the height of table? Because our client requested that table cannot cross pages.

Looking forward your reply. Thanks.

@gang_wang,

Your issue (WORDSNET-19728) is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. There are no estimates available at the moment. Once the analysis of this issue is completed, we may then be able to calculate and share the ETA with you. There will be no additional method required to calculate the height of Table. The fix will be included in the API itself and the following two lines should produce correct output after when the fix is integrated. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Document doc = new Document("E:\\attachment\\FeedbackGroup1377881030573959436.docx");
doc.save("E:\\attachment\\awjava-19.12.pdf");