Preserve Styling when Inserting HTML String with figure & img Tags in Word Document | C# .NET

I have the attached html which I am trying to put in a document using ‘InserHtml’method but the styles are not getting picked up as expected. If I put the code in an html editor it renders it perfectly. Can you please let me know what is wrong with this?

Thanks
Shinoj
test.zip (3.9 KB)

@shinojtb,

I have converted you HTML file to DOCX format by using the “Save As” command of MS Word 2016 and attached the output Word document here for your reference:

Is this output acceptable for you? Can you please also create a screenshot highlighting the problematic area(s) in above MS Word generated output document and attach it here for our reference?

@awais.hafeez thanks for the response. I have attached a document with issue explained in detail.

Aspose issue.zip (1.1 MB)

@shinojtb,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-21954. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of the linked ticket.

Hello @awais.hafeez, can you please let me know whether this feature is released? if yes, which version i can see this?

@shinojtb,

We have good news for you i.e. WORDSNET-21954 has now been resolved. The fix of this issue will be included in the next 21.8 version of Aspose.Words for .NET. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the next version containing the fix of this issue will be released at the start of next month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21954) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.8 update.