- I tried to change attachment name:
main.Attachments.Name = main.Attachments.ContentDisposition.FileName = "ddd.txt";And attachment name in the saved version was not changed with PreserveTnefAttachments flag.
- I tried another message with DOCX attachment. DOCX is also gets corrupted after saving message with PreserveTnefAttachments. Word cannot open it. Following message is shown by MS Office Word: "We're sorry. We can't open NAME because we found a problem with its content".
Attached test message: messageWithDocx.eml.
- InvalidOperationException exception is thrown with text "This is not a structured storage file." if original message was in "Rich Text" (see Outlook Ribbon > Format text > Format > "Rich Text").
Attached test message: RTF_body.eml.
Hi Alex Shloma,
MailMessageLoadOptions loadOptions = new MailMessageLoadOptions();
loadOptions.FileCompatibilityMode = FileCompatibilityMode.PreserveTnefAttachments;
loadOptions.MessageFormat = MessageFormat.Eml;
var main = MailMessage.Load(@“RTF_body.eml”, loadOptions);
but not the name of actual attachment.Content-Type: application/ms-tnef; name="1.docx"
Nice to here it. Looking forward to resolution.
Hi Kashif Iqbal.
- is there any movement on this;
- approximate time to get it fixed.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34395;NETWORKNET-34396;NETWORKNET-34397) have been fixed in this update.
This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Tested Aspose.Email 188.8.131.52. Works perfectly - no issues replicated.