We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Preview slide

I am creating ppt using aspose.slide with dynamic data. But some time data overflows downward due to large amount of data. Now I want a preview of ppt slide at time while I entering text so I can make decision of what ppt will look like with this data.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Can you provide functionality in aspose.slide for preview in html or in any other format but not power point(preferably html). If yes then how can I achieve this.

Thanks.

Hi Gopal,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirement of identifying the text overlapping the slide size and you approach to generate the html preview of the slide to visualize if text has overlapped or not.

I like to share that Aspose.Slides does support exporting presentation to HTML or even generate the independent slide image. You can please visit the shared links and see if they suffice your requirements or not.

One other approach that I like to offer is to check the shape text frame that you are populating with text. On every line you add in text frame you can verify the height of the shape exceeding the slide height. If yes, then you get to know that text has overflown the slide otherwise you can keep adding text. For reference, you can please observe this thread link for a similar approach and devise the approach as per your requirements on your end.

Many Thanks,

Export to html giving below error

This export format is not implemented for PPT yet.

and independent slide image is generating but not looking same as ppt view.

I just want to show exact preview of slide what it will look like when opened in power point.

Hi Gopal,

I have observed the exception message shared by you and like to share that you may be trying to export PPT to HTML using Presentation class. Can you please share the version of Aspose.Slides for .NET that you are using on your end along with sample presentation, sample application and generated output with description of issues.

I will investigate the issues further on my end to help you further.

Many Thanks,

Version is 2.2

code

Presentationpreshtml = new Presentation(sPath + sfN); { string fname = sPath + "demo.html";

HtmlOptions htmlOpt = new HtmlOptions();
            htmlOpt.HtmlFormatter = HtmlFormatter.CreateDocumentFormatter("", false);

//Saving the presentation to HTML
            preshtml.Save(fname, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Html, htmlOpt);

}

I want to view a preview of attached slide(with overflow same data) in html or image so I can make decision while entering data.

preview image attaced for same ppt

aspose version is 2.2

Hi Gopal,

Thanks for sharing the snapshot with us. You have shared that you are having issue while exporting presentation to HTML and also issue in generated slide image. Please share the sample presentation and generated slide image with us. Please also share the version of Aspose.Slides for .NET that you are using on your end so that I may proceed further with my investigation.

Many Thanks,

Team,

I didn't receive any response while I sent you both screen shot(actual ppt and image)

Hi Gopal,

I requested you to please share the sample presentation and generated slide image with us along with version number of Aspose.Slides for .NET that you are using on your end in my previous post. Please share the requested information so that I may proceed further with my investigation and help you out.

Many Thanks,

I already shared you.Please have a look on my previous post.

Hi Gopal,

I am sorry for your inconvenience, if I am unable to share the complete requirements with you. I have requested for source PowerPoint presentation that I need to reproduce the issue on my end. In the previous post you have probably shared the snapshot of PowerPoint presentation but not actual presentation. Please share the actual presentation that I may use to perform investigation on my end.

Many Thanks,

Now I have attached PPT slide.

My requirement is that preview image or html should look like exact attached slide for this record.

Hi Gopal,

Thank you for sharing the file.

We have checked your shared PPT file with the latest version
of Aspose.Slides
for .NET v14.1.2
and the results of both PPT to HTML and PPT to Image are
fine. Please see the attached files for your reference. We would suggest you to
download and try the latest version of Aspose.Slides and see if it fulfills
your requirement.

You may also check the following documentation links for PPT
to HTML and PPT to Image features.

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesnet/Converting+Presentation+to+HTML

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesnet/Creating+Slides+Thumbnail+Image

Thanks & Regards,

<!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]–>

No,Attached html view is not matching exactly with ppt for same data.

Hi Gopal,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. I have observed the HTML in detail on my end and have observed following three issues. For your kind reference, I have also attached the image highlighting the identified issues.

An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35081 has been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the wrong bullets indentation issue specified in Green color in attached image.

An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35082 has been created in our issue tracking
system to resolve the unnecessary bullets bullets rendered for text in generated HTML. Please observe the Yellow highlighted in the attached image for issue specified.

An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35083 has been created in our issue tracking
system to resolve the improper rendering of text region highlighted in Red
color in attached image.

This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Please also share if there are any further issues apart from the shared ones in generated HTML.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35083;SLIDESNET-35082;SLIDESNET-35081) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.