Primavera XML MinutesPerDay etc... not working

I’ve come across another issue when working with primavera p6 xml files - the project.Get(Prj.MinutesPerDay) and the other variations (days per month, minutes per week etc…) return 0 even though looking at the xml the calendars have elements that define those properties with the correct integer values.

This issue is happening with the following file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31QCWOzBz6ycnBIRnhhYWFKeVk/view?usp=sharing

Ideally it would be great to be able to get the above properties from each individual calendar since they exist in the xml (so something like calendar.Get(Cal.MinutesPerDay)...) - as far as I can see from the documentation this option doesn't currently exist.

At the moment I'm having to write a lot of workarounds where I end up reading the xml file into an xmldoc and then retrieving the elements directly so it would be great to see the P6XML support improved to avoid this.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your problem with Aspose Support team.

We were able to observe this problem at our end and it has been logged as TASKS-34235 in our bug tracking system. Our product team will investigate the issue and we shall notify you here once there is some information available about this problem.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-34235) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.