Print Border Line after add 3 or 4 lines

Hi!
I have to write a lot information on the first sheet, I already have this working. But,
In the content, 3 or 4 rows should be separated by a line on the border bottom,

My struct:

EntityXXX

• date

• description

• List<items>

• List<OtherItems>

Any idea?

@Leith,

Thanks for the details.

Please see the document with examples on how to add borders to the cell(s) for your reference:
Adding borders to cells

If you still find any issue or confusion, kindly do provide a sample file having your desired borders in tact (you may create the file in MS Excel manually), we will check and help you on how to do it via Aspose.Cells APIs.

PS. please zip the file prior attaching.

hI @Amjad_Sahi!
Thanks for your answer!! I Don’t want to do this…I wish to delegate all design (excel template by Markers) resposabilities to my product Owner,

Check my marker example,
image.png (20.6 KB)

Thanks!

@Leith,

Thanks for the screenshot.

I guess you may format the Smart Markers row (e.g third row) for your needs. For example, just add bottom border to third row and re-save the template file to be used by your code via Aspose.Cells APIs and generate the output file if borders are added automatically to consecutive records. Alternatively, you may try to use “CopyStyle” attribute when defining the Smart Markers into those cells in the template file, see the documents for your reference:

Hope, this helps a bit.