Print GridWeb - Not printing whole grid - Printing only 1 page

Hi,

I am not able to print the whole grid. I have around 500 rows. It is printing only 1 page and in the PrintPreview, I can see only 1 page.

I do not want to save grid to excel and I want to print directly from web page. Even I tried to remove the scroll bars using the NoScroll=“true” but print is not working properly.

Please can you advise how to print the whole grid.

Thanks,
Puspal

Hi Puspal,

We are looking into this issue. Please forward us your sample project to investigate the issue in detail.

Thanks,

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>

Hi,

We have implemented the printing feature in Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.3.1.2015(attached). Please try "GridWeb1.print();" method at client side for your need.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but the print() function is NOT working.

I got the javascript error “Object doesn’t support this property or method”. I used your latest dll version (2.3.1.2015)

I added a Javascript function which was called from a linkbutton’s OnclientClick event as follows:
<asp:LinkButton ID=“LinkButton1” runat=“server” OnClientClick=“PrintGrid();”>Print Client</asp:LinkButton>

function PrintGrid() {
var grid = document.getElementById(’<%= GridWeb1.ClientID %>’);
grid.print();
}

Please suggest some solution.

Regards,
Puspal

Hi,

When you unzip the Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.3.1.2015.zip (I attached in my previous post), it has also “commonbehav.htc” file (with the control’s dll file), please copy/overwrite this file in the “…\Aspose.Cells for .NET\acw_client” folder.

Kindly let us know if you still find any issue.

Thank you.