I have been using .Excel/.Cells for a few years without incident. However, after updating to the latest version, I have discovered a new issue. We have .xls file that has an embedded word document. However, when I perform a Print Preview or simple try to print, it is "zooming" in on the embedded object. So only a portion of the document is visible, and the font is huge.
I'm not quite sure what happened - at this point I am assuming it is related to the upgrade. This does not happen when I open the template file in Excel and perform the same actions.
Please see the attched zip for some screen shots.