Print Pdf - low quality or low speed

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We use PdfViewer for printing PDF files.

We had problem with Aspose.Pdf.Kit:

We tested Aspose.Pdf v 6.5.0.0.

When we print usual PDF file it works better than in Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

We apply watermarks to PDF files in our application.

When we print PDF file with watermarks it works very bad L

I attached 2 files for test.

Our test (Resolution = 150 (default)):

“PDFprintTest.pdf” - speed ~ 3-4 sec, quality normal.
“PDFprintTest with WM.pdf” – speed ~ 2.5 min (!!!), quality bad (
symbols are fuzzy and in points).

I tried to set Resolution = 600 and tried to print “PDFprintTest with WM.pdf”. I waited about 10 minutes and kill my process.

How can I print “PDFprintTest with WM.pdf” quickly and qualitatively?

Is it a bug in Aspose.pdf ?

Hi Igor,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template files.

We have found the performance issue you mentioned with the PdfViewer Printing process. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-32914. Our development team will further look into the improvement and performance enhancement of the feature. We will notify you regarding any updates via this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

Did we find only performance issue?

Please, print “PDFprintTest.pdf”, “PDFprintTest with WM.pdf” and compare theirs. Look at text, images. “PDFprintTest with WM.pdf” looks worse than “PDFprintTest.pdf.

Thanks.

Hi Igor,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the feedback.

We have found your mentioned issue regarding printing of the file after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33014. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any update against your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-32914;PDFNEWNET-33014) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.