I have encountered an odd issue with Aspose. The document generates and saves successfully as docx. The document has a table in it. Then, it is saved as a pdf. Here is the odd situation. If the document doesn’t contain a table, no issues. However, with a table, it alters how the table is saved as a pdf.
I took the doc and edited one character anywhere in the document and replaced it with the same character. Then, I used Aspose to save the altered document as docx and pdf. The table displays correctly. The table’s preferred width is 100%. The cells are that as well.
If anyone has scene this situation before, please let me know. Regards,