Print with Hyphenations

Hi

Now aspose working with hyphenation almost perfect. But a problem is not yet solved.

In a few words, the result of the hyphenation does not match Word. You can see it when printing. But that would be for WYSIWYG.

Attached is an example in Word and the same as PDF print from Aspose.

Thanks

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I printed your Word document to XPS file using Aspose.Words for .NET 14.6.0 and “Microsoft XPS Document Writer” printer and attached it here for your reference. Could you please create comparison screenshot which shows the problematic areas and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

If I open the document in Word, it looks like attached WordView.png. But the print output from the same document with aspose looks like document2.pdf from my first post.

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your inquiry. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10562. We will further look into the details of this problem and keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Stephan,

Regarding WORDSNET-10562, our development team has completed the work on your issue and has come to a conclusion that this issue and the undesired behaviour you’re observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue as ‘Not a Bug’.

Problem is actually in hyphenation dictionary. hyph_de_CH.dic is used for this document. This dictionary declares an extra hyphenation points “Positi-on” and “Desi-gns”. MS Word hyphenates these words as “Po-si-tion” and “De-signs”. So, it is not a Aspose.Words bug, instead the problem is in hyphenation dictionary.

Best regards,