PrintDocument causes PrintStatus=The object is already used elsewhere

We use the Aspose.PDF library with great satisfaction. Now we have a problem when printing a few PDF converted CAD drawings. When printing, the library return the print status “Das Objekt wird bereits an anderer Stelle verwendet.” (translated from german: “The object is already used elsewhere”) and does not print.

Stacktrace of PrintStatus:
for System.Drawing.Graphics.Flush(FlushIntention intention)
for System.Drawing.Graphics.Flush()
for Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer.(Int32 , Graphics , Single , Single , Int32 , Int32 , Boolean , Margins , Single , Int32 , VerticalAlignment , HorizontalAlignment )
at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer.(Int32 , PrintPageEventArgs )
at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer.(PrintPageEventArgs )
with Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer.(Object , PrintPageEventArgs )
for System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument.OnPrintPage(PrintPageEventArgs e)
for System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument._OnPrintPage(PrintPageEventArgs e)
for System.Drawing.Printing.PrintController.PrintLoop(PrintDocument document)
for System.Drawing.Printing.PrintController.Print(PrintDocument document)
for System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument.Print()
at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer.PrintDocumentWithSettings(PageSettings pageSettings, PrinterSettings printerSettings)

The file is not large approx. 84kB in size and is displayed by all viewers without errors.
The behaviour could be reproduced with version 9.8 and 19.11

Is this error known? Could it be a property of the PDF file that causes the error?

Kind regards

@KonnosPB

Would you kindly try to use Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.1 and in case issue still persists, please share your sample PDF so that we can test the scenario in our environment and log an issue if there is any.

I need the prior approval of my customer. If I get this, I will be happy to provide you with the file.
By the way, the problem behaviour can be reproduced with version 20.1.

@KonnosPB

In case issue is reproducible using latest version of the API, we request you to provide you sample PDF along with sample code snippet. We will surely test it in our environment and share our feedback accordingly.