Printed Copy of PDF Should Contain Content of Attachment

Hi @,

I have a requirement where in if the user is trying to print the pdf which contains the attachments. The printed copy should contain the file content rather than showing the attachment icon.

Please let us know if this is achievable with any of the aspose components.

Please provide us sample code if any.

Hi,

For your inquiry, I think I should move it to Aspose.Pdf forum, so that they can check and sort it out.

I will do it now.

Thank you.

Hi Aneesh,

Please share a sample PDF file with us so we could test it at our end and provide support in our future version to cater your scenario.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

We havent started the development yet. We are planning to develop using aspose. So please let us know if this requirement can be acheived using aspose. Also please let us know that my requirement is clear.

Regards,

Aneesh.

Hi Aneesh,

I’m afraid, this feature is currently not supported; however, if you could elaborate your requirement a little bit, our team might try to investigate if this is feasible and then provide support for this feature in future versions.

Can you please share whether your PDF file contains the attachments as annotation or simple file attachment? Or is it some other type of attachment? In fact, if you could share a sample PDF file which you want to print, or help us create a similar file, that would be helpful.

We’re looking forward to help you out.
Regards,