Printing a document with Aspose.Words

I am evaluating Aspose.Words for doing mail merge, and I need to print each document separately for each row in the recordset. Everything works well except the actual print. I tried using the DocumentRender.Print method, but it has two problems.

1. It appears to render the Times New Roman font graphically rather than using the one built into the printer (HP LaserJet 4050TN).
  2. It prints an extra blank page on the end.
    I am attaching an example document for which this happens.
    I would like to be able to avoid using Word automation, not least because Word automation requires me to save the docs to disc. (I’m using MemoryStreams for them in Aspose.Words.) Beyond that I am open to any ideas for printing the documents, not limited to Aspose.Words.

Somehow the file attachment failed. Please reattach the file.
Please take into account that Aspose.Words.Viewer is currently in beta stage. The release is planned for April 2006 and printing will be significantly improved there.
As far as I know the only other option to print is using MS WordViewer. It’s lightweight and free.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet