Printing a PDF to selected paper tray

I need a component for printing an existing PDF file to a printer. It is important that the paper tray can be selected freely. Something like the following should be possible:

“Print test.pdf on printer HPLJ3280, print page 1 on tray 1, print pages 2-10 on tray 2, print pages 11-12 on tray 3”.

I read that Aspose.Pdf.Kit for dot.net will very soon support printing of PDFs. Will it also support the paper tray selection similar to the above description? And when will it be published?

Thanks a lot.

Michael G. Schneider

Hi,

Thank you for Considering Aspose.

Printing existing Pdf’s is possible using Aspose.Pdf.Kit. Please refer to:

https://docs.aspose.com/pdf/net/pdfviewer-class/

About the support of printing pages in trays is not supported. However, you can select the printer using the setup Dialog and also can setup page scales:

If you need more help, please do let us know.

Thanks.

Adeel Ahmad
Support Developer
Aspose Changsha Team

Hello Adeel,

thanks a lot for the answer. I somewhere read that printing would be included in the dot.net version very soon. Obviously I overlooked the PdfViewer.

Unfortunately, supporting paper trays is important in this project. Maybe you might consider adding the paper tray selection in a later version.

Michael G. Schneider

Hi,

I am not sure whether it is our short term plan to support this feature. I will discuss this with the developers and we will let you know about the enhancement of this feature in Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

Thanks.

Adeel Ahmad
Support Developer
Aspose Changsha Team

Hi,

After discussing with the developers, I found that we can’t support it in short time. We have logged this issue in our todo list. Sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks.

Adeel Ahmad
Support Developer
Aspose Changsha Team