Printing a PDF

Hello,

I'm completly new to c#/.Net etc so go easy on me :-) I am using our SSRS Report server to generate a report(By creating a new ServerReport object) and have got it rendering in PDF format without problem(And I then save it to disk). I now also want to automatically print this PDF out - is Apose PDF going to help me do this and if so, would I need to save the report to disk then open the report from disk in order to print or can I render the report to PDF and then print it out (as well as save it)?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

We have a component named Aspose.PDF for .NET which supports the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files in applications developed on top of .NET Framework. It also supports the feature to Print the PDF documents. So as per your requirement, once you have converted the report to PDF format, you may try using our component to print the document. For further information, please visit Working with PDF printing - Facades

PdfViewer class (as explained in link shared above) also supports reading the PDF files stored in Stream object so while converting the report to PDF format, if you can save the output in Stream object, you can pass the same stream to PdfViewer instead of first saving the file to disk and then reading the same file from file system.