Printing Issue

Hi,

We have been using aspose for a long time now and it had been a really good experience.
Recently i ran into an issue with printing booklets using aspose words.
We used to build a word document template which is in 8.5 X 11 size using aspose word and print it directly on a 11 X 17 paper booklet printing without any trouble.
But now we had changed that process to build/save the word document and then print the saved documents. Here we are running into an issue. It prints the document with size shrunk on 11 X 17, but previously it used to fit to the size of the paper and print. Is this something we can set it from our end so that it takes this template in 8.5 X 11 and fits it to 11 X 17 to print in booklet format or is it a printer setting?

These are the lines of codes i’m using to print the saved word documents
Dim MyWordDoc As Aspose.Words.Document = Nothing
Try
Dim license As Aspose.Words.License = New Aspose.Words.License()
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”)
Catch ex As Exception
End Try
MyWordDoc = New Aspose.Words.Document(strName)
Dim awPrintDoc As New Aspose.Words.Rendering.AsposeWordsPrintDocument(MyWordDoc)
Dim pd As PrintDialog = New PrintDialog()
awPrintDoc.PrinterSettings = pd.PrinterSettings()
awPrintDoc.Print()
Any help in this regards would be appreciated.
Ram.

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response. Maybe in your case, you can simply change orientation of the document to landscape. In this case the document will be printed as you need. Please use the PageSetup.Orientation property. You can also try specifying the PageSetup.PaperSize for example PaperSize.Tabloid or PaperSize.Ledger. I hope, this helps.
Best Regards,

Thanks Hafeez.