Printing on two sides doesn't work

Hi,

I have selected 2-side printing from printer properties dialog as you can see from picture, but when it actually prints, it is still printing on two pages as supposed to two side on one page.
I am not sure whether this is an issue related to Aspose, just ask see whether you have any idea how to solve it?
Here is the printing code I am using.

MyWorkBook = New
Workbook

Dim options As New
Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions()

Dim pdlg As New PrintDialog

Dim printerName As String =
String.Empty

Dim wr As WorkbookRender

If pdlg.ShowDialog() =
DialogResult.OK Then

printerName
= pdlg.PrinterSettings.PrinterName

'Print the
workbook.

options.PrintingPage = PrintingPageType.Default

wr = New
WorkbookRender(MyWorkBook, options)

wr.ToPrinter(printerName)

End If

Thanks,
Wei

Hi Wei,

Thank you for using Aspose products.

First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for a bit delayed response due to weekend.

We don’t think the presented scenario has anything to do with Aspose.Cells API as we are able to print on both side of the page using the HP DeskJet printer. The problem could the related to the device drivers on your side therefore we would suggest you to re-install the drivers to troubleshoot the scenario. Moreover, if you have another printer at your disposal, kindly give it a try.

Sorry for the late response.

I have tried to use another printer to print the workbook on the both side, the same issue still exists. I have uploaded the workbook I am using. If I print it from excel directly, I am able to print on the both side of page from either of printer I have tried, but if I use the Aspose code I post earlier, neither of printer works, I don’t know whether I am missing to set up anything . Could you try to use the same code and the workbook to see whether you are able to reproduce this issue, please?

Thanks,
Wei

Hi Wei,

Thank you for writing back.

We have logged an investigative ticket (CELLSNET-42936) in our bug tracking system to probe further into your presented scenario. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the request, and provide you a solution for it. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.0.2
We have added a new API: WorkbookRender.ToPrinter(PrinterSettings settings)
e.g.
Sample code:

var MyWorkBook = new Workbook("PrintTwoSide.xlsx");

var options = new Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions();

var pdlg = new System.Windows.Forms.PrintDialog();

if (pdlg.ShowDialog() == System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK)

{

options.PrintingPage = PrintingPageType.Default;

var wr = new Aspose.Cells.Rendering.WorkbookRender(MyWorkBook, options);

wr.ToPrinter(pdlg.PrinterSettings);

} 

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42936) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan