Printing word documents using Aspose java

Dear sir, madam,

I’m having trouble printing documents using Aspose.Words for Java. First of all, I couldn’t find any way (at least, no documentation) on how to print word documents directly from Aspose.Words. Then I tried using Aspose.PDF.Kit, but the word document I saved as pdf (to reopen using pdf kit) became garbled using the PdfViewer (some of the words in the document were repeated and shifted, resulting in an unreadable document).

Furthermore, opening some other Pdf documents (ones that I downloaded from the internet) resulted in undefined errors (Exception in thread “main” java.lang.Exception: 1144)

What is the correct procedure to print documents from Aspose.Words?

Ps. Great job on the .net to java conversion, a lot of the issues we had were gone when we moved to version 10 of Aspose.Words.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I’m afraid printing in Java is not yet ready, it would have been great to include this in the first autoported version, however it takes extra work to get this ready in Java.
However, in the next release due out in a day or so, there will be initial support for rendering to image. This means in the mean time you could render the document pages to a series of images and then print these directly using in-built printing in Java.
Please note that in the first release, there may be a few fidelity issues when rendering to image. These will be fixed in subsequent verisons.
Thanks,

Hello,
I have already found this issue:
<a href="
and I also have the same problems. Will be waiting eagerly for a fix

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your inquiry. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-2;WORDSJAVA-393) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan