PrintTitleRow problem

Hi,
We are using aspose cells 7.7.0.4. when we process and save excel file as xlsx format, (previosly prepared template with Ms excel .xlt file) with aspose cell the PrintTitleRow value empty and excel doesn't print header rows except the first page does not show. But we save as pdf format there isn't any problem.
We are using Turkish version of Excel.

Hi Melih,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support, and welcome to Aspose.Cells support forum.

Unfortunately, we will require the sample spreadsheet as well as the code snippet to replicate the said issue on our end. Before you provide the required information, please give a try to the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.7.2.6 in your environment. In case the problem persists, please provide us the XLT file in question along with the code snippet replicating your original scenario. Please note, we may not be able to move forward towards the correction of the said issue (if identified as a bug on the part of Aspose.Cells), unless we have replicated the said problem on our end.

Hi Barbar,
I, download the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.7.2.6 and test with it. I attached my template and output files. (for your upload permissions, i compressed xlt file to rar). The problem is only in saving with xlsx file format.

Here is my code;

new Aspose.Cells.License().SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(@"d:\temp\template.xlt");

workbook.Save(@"d:\temp\Output.xlsx", SaveFormat.Xlsx);//!!!after save PrintTitleRow value empty

workbook.Save(@"d:\temp\Output.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);//it's working fine

workbook.Save(@"d:\temp\Output97.xls", SaveFormat.Excel97To2003);//it's working fine

Thank you for your information.

Hi Melih,

Thank you for providing the the samples for our review.

Unfortunately, I am unable see any problem in the generated XLSX file, not even in your provided output file. Please see the attached snapshot of the print preview in MS Excel 2010 for page 4. It shows the title row repeating just fine. If I am wrong in my understanding or I am missing something, please provide snapshots of the problem for better elaboration.

Thank you for your quick answer, i attached my screenshots. We open output.xlsx file with diffrent version of Excel (2007 and 2010 with English and Turkish language). It doesn’t shows the title row repeating.

What could be the cause of the error? Our server region setup is Turkish. But it’s working when we saved in 2007 or pdf format. What is the differences?

Hi Melih,

Thank you for providing the snapshots.

From the shared snapshots, I can now clearly see the problem as mentioned in your original post. At the moment, I am not certain what could be causing the said behavior but it seems to be related to the regional settings or the Excel version. We need to thoroughly study this case on our end to provide any further justification.

Please provide environment details of the machine on which the problematic XLSX file was generated. We are interested in the following,

• Operating System version
  • Operating System Architecture (32bit/64bit)
  • Service Pack
  • Target .NET Framework
  • MS Excel details (version & Architecture) used to view the result
After acquiring this information, we will move forward to simulate the environment in order to replicate the problem. In the meanwhile, we will also discuss this matter with the development team to get an insight of the problem, if possible.

Hi Babar,

After your mail, i changed my CurrentUICulture to en-US in my development machine (Because the only difference between us with your regional settings), and it worked.

System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo(“en-US”);

But, i can’t change CurrentUICulture to en-US in production server. Is there a way to resolve this problem?

Best regards.

Hi Melih,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, and continues support.

I believe the information that you have shared so far is quite enough for us to investigate the matter in more detail therefore I have logged a ticket (CELLSNET-42487) in our bug tracking system to investigate the problem cause on our end. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide a fix, In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42487) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.